CPM Ireland works with some of the largest brands in Ireland and has over 30 years of proven ability in the Irish Marketplace. We are part of the Omnicom Group, an American global media, marketing and corporate communications holding company, headquartered in New York City.
Omnicom is considered the second largest advertising holding company by The Wall Street Journal and the company employs more than 77,000 employees in over 100 countries worldwide.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Commercial Business Partner/Commercial Accountant to join our team in Rathmines for an initial 6-month contract (to then be reviewed).
The Purpose of the Role:
The Commercial Business Partner role is an office based role and the purpose of the role is to support Client Handlers and Account Directors to support the needs of the clients and the business
- Client budgets and reviews
- New Business costings
- Forecasting for business and clients
- Client profitability/client contribution ratio analysis
- Revenue recognition – month end function
- Ad hoc variance analysis
Other aspects of the role
- Financial planning for the business incl variance analysis and commentary
- Monthly Management accounts prep
- Audit liaison for annual statutory audit and internal audit
- Fully qualified in ACCA or CIMA professional exams
- Strong systems knowledge – experience in PeopleSoft a plus
- Min 5 years’ experience
- Experience in working with a shared service environment desirable but not essential
- Ability to combine commercial understanding with financial technical knowledge to support client requirements within financial regulations essential.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong experience of Microsoft Office tools