Account Manager – Retail (FMCG) – Dublin
CPM Ireland works with some of the largest brands in Ireland and has over 30 years of proven ability in the Irish Marketplace. We are part of the Omnicom Group, an American global media, marketing and corporate communications holding company, headquartered in New York City.
Responsible for the overall performance of the Retail Sales and Merchandising Programs. This includes client relationship, client interface and team performance and all operations associated with this account. Ultimately responsible for the achievement of the Account Key Performance Indicators, ensuring all field activities are performed to the highest levels.
Involvement in activities as directed by the CD to improve the performance of the Field Marketing category and CPM business as a whole. As Account Manager this person is expected to make a significant contribution to the culture within CPM, via demonstrable initiatives to enhance the environment.
• Actively seek opportunities within current client base for additional new business
• Manage financial aspects of the client relationship, including cross-validation with appropriate business units e.g. IT, Accounts and Finance
• To assist in achieving all of the nominated key performance indicators as specified in the contract. Identify opportunities to reduce field operating costs through process improvements.
• To develop a strong knowledge of the CPM product offering.
• Develop solutions to effectively address the clients’ needs, financial parameters and identify opportunities and initiatives to add value to clients business
• To develop a strong working relationship with the key client stakeholders.
• To handle all of the operational issues in such a manner that minimises the impact.
• Concise reporting and quality check of all work for accuracy before submission
• Continual analysis of current operations, procedures, processes and improvements along with defining appropriate business solutions to realise the business goals
• Adherence to all business processes and procedures, including adherence to company accounting and job costing procedures, travel and expense policy etc
• Proactively ensure procedures and processes are working the most efficient way and are being reviewed for improvements regularly
• Regular WIP’s with field team to ensure all responsibilities are understood and completed
• Undertake further education/training relevant to role
• Field Accompaniments to ensure work being completed to satisfaction, to evaluate field activity and identify training needs, then offering training solutions.
• Monitor presentation of field staff and territory adherence.
• Store Audits to be completed each to ensure key stakeholders are being serviced efficiently and reports are congruent with feedback.
• To ensure all team members contribute towards the delivery of the Program objectives. To provide leadership and support to the Field Management Team.
• Recruitment – work with HR to efficiently implement as required.
• Ability to understand financial aspects of a business and client specific projects
• Account management skills
• Project management and implementation experience
• Retail execution knowledge – FMCG preferred
• Ability to interpret quantitative and qualitative data
• Ability to drive and manage a highly productive team
• Strong relationship skills
• Attention to detail
• Reporting and insight delivery
• Effective time management and organisation skills
• IT skills – Power Point, Excel, Word, Outlook essential
• Initiative and ability to work without supervision
• Sales skills relevant to the marketing industry
• Minimum of 3 years experience in a services environment
• Field Marketing execution strategy experience
• Negotiating skills
• PowerBi and excel analysis
• Demonstrated Business documentation expertise
• Leadership experience
• Current Drivers License and vehicle
• Excellent oral and highly developed written communication skills
• Ability to communicate with people from all levels within an organisation
• Ability to verbally express oneself clearly
• Solid presentation skills