Every member of the CPM team contributes to the overall growth of our business. People are at the core of CPMs business proposition so as a key member of the CPM Human Resources team this role is expected to make a significant contribution to the culture within CPM, via demonstrable initiatives to drive best practice and continuous improvement. A winning attitude combined with a digital mindset is essential for success in this role.
The main focus of this role is to provide administrative support to the HR & Recruitment function within the business.
The role requires strict adherence to internal policy and legislative guidelines while promoting the company’s values of Freedom, Integrity, Excellence, Respect and Innovation at all times.
- Support the administration requirements for the HR & Recruitment department.
- Post company updates on internal and external websites.
- Be a point of contact for queries relating to the HR & Recruitment department.
- Schedule meetings and compile meeting packs.
- Compile and issue induction packs, sending new hire documentation to new starters, ensuring they have completed the induction documentation.
- Maintaining department record-keeping systems.
- Support the general administration and projects within the department as required.
- Certificate in a Business subject, or a relevant level of on the job experience.
- Excellent oral and highly developed written communication skills.
- The ability to communicate well with internal and external stakeholders is crucial.
- Strong administrative and IT skills – PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook essential.
- Very strong organisation skills and effective time management.
- Strong relationship skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Initiative and ability to work without supervision.
- A digital mindset (A person with a digital mindset applies technology to become more efficient and collaborative – someone who is relentlessly curious, questions the status quo and one who doesn’t limit themselves to the job scope).
- Minimum of 1 years experience in an office environment.
- Presentation skills – ability to communicate and present material peers and management.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Subsidised Personal Development opportunities.