Every member of the CPM team contributes to the overall growth of our business. People are at the core of CPMs business proposition so as a key member of the CPM Operations team this role is expected to make a significant contribution to the culture within CPM, via demonstrable initiatives to drive best practice and continuous improvement. A winning attitude combined with a digital mindset is essential for success in this role.
The main focus of this role is to provide best in class financial support to the Operations Teams. The Role Holder will act as the link between the Finance Team and the Operations team to ensure that internal processes are followed.
- To assist in achieving all of the program key performance indicators.
- Support National Field Sales Manager in all aspects of program delivery.
- Continual analysis of current operations, procedures, processes and improvements along with defining appropriate business solutions to realise the business goals.
- Identify opportunities to improve operating process and system improvements, and initiatives to add value to the field programs
- Campaign POS management and delivery while identifying logistics efficiencies.
- Identify insights and learnings from multiple sources including field activity, competitor activity and other CPM clients.
- Provide leadership and support to Field Teams and tactical execution teams.
- Field execution journey planning ensuring accuracy and maximum efficency.
- Client communication and documentation – Monthly, weekly and daily client reporting. Project management documentation and action planning.
System and Data Analytics:
- Power-Bi system management, with overall responsibility for data integrity and dashboard development.
- Be a leader for all program reporting platforms to deliver optimum solutions.
- Conduct data manipulation and develop analytics to identify trends and insights that can positively influence delivering program KPIs
- Develop return on investment analytics through sales data manipulation ensuring that maximum sales value is delivered through the program
- Analyse the quality of all output reports and identify insights and innovation that benefit the operational tea,
- Conduct field accompaniments with the sales team to ensure system solutions are adequate and accurate.
- Using data gained during accompaniments, evaluate field team activity and identify system training needs.
- Identify training solutions for the operational and liaise with the CPM L&D support to facilitate the learning requirements.
Required Experience & Competencies:
- At least 3 years’ experience in business analytics, operations or similar role
- Strong level of Power-BI skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- A proven track record in driving initiatives and effectives in projects
- Experience in project management and implementation experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence team members
- Analytical skills – ability to interpret quantitative and qualitative data
- Effective time management and organisation skills
- Initiative and ability to perform independently and without direct supervision
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and project success
- A digital mindset (A person with a digital mindset applies technology to become more efficient and collaborative – someone who is relentlessly curious, questions the status quo and one who doesn’t limit herself to the job scope)
- Flexible working conditions
- EAP Programme
- Bonus related to performance
- Bike to Work