Our client are looking to appoint an individual to work as a Customer Client Manager in the prepared consumer foods sector on a contract basis for 12 months.
The role is expected to enable prepared consumer food companies to deliver growth through insight and support. The role would require the individual to understand the ambition and capabilities of the prepared consumer foods clients they would be working with to develop and deliver a tailored business plan. The scope of the client portfolio will encompass small/medium businesses to large multi-million euro brands.
The suitable candidate is required to generate solutions to overcome obstacles to growth which is likely to include programmes as well as bespoke client projects. The client companies are across all of the prepared consumer food sector.
- To work intensively with clients to implement their marketing strategy.
- To develop bespoke annual client plans
- To ensure a deep understanding of clients’ ambitions and capabilities and to assist with the delivery of business development & lead generation opportunities for client companies
- To advise and recruit client for participation in the most relevant client services.
- To pro-actively liaise and co-ordinate client activity with the marketing strategy, insight, oversea office, events, Origin Green and support teams
- To develop relevant services and programmes that assist growth in companies
- To manage the successful delivery of cross sectoral prepared consumer foods development projects and grants
- To engage and manage in market learning through market and trade missions
- To work with insights, markets and channel experts to drive an insights driven approach to business development
- To identify relevant trade shows for clients and act as sponsor for these events
- To operate as a team player and positively contribute to the development of the business
- Continuously review of the service and support suite for prepared consumer food companies in line with clients strategy.
- To ensure leadership position and expertise for route to market and sector competency development.
- The role requires a self-motivated individual who possesses a passion for the success of the Irish food industry. They need to demonstrate a track record in drive and ability to deliver results.
- A strong commercial acumen and experience in developing & implementing successful commercial and product marketing plans is also essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills and developing both internal and external good working relationships with different stakeholders with very different goals and objectives is of great importance.
- It is expected the applicant would have between 3-5 years minimum in key account support or management experience.
- It is important the applicant has an understanding of the opportunities and the challenges facing the Irish food industry.
- Experience in international markets is beneficial although not essential