At CPM we are currently looking for a Customer Service Representative!
Our Client, a leading multinational card payment acquirer and payment processing company are currently seeking experienced Customer Service professionals, ideally with a background in financial services or payment services.
- Handling inbound customer calls and queries through to resolution with focus on first-time resolve
- Taking ownership of calls and ensuring all steps are carried out to support a resolution with customer – escalate calls upwards efficiently to next level for fast resolution and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Deal efficiently & effectively to all customer queries whilst maintaining excellent customer service through every call at all times.
- Calls will be monitored and feedback will be given to support continuous improvement with call handling. You will be responsible to effect all recommendations with always a focus on continuous improvements.
- Taking appropriate responsibility to process confidential information in a secure manner
- Depending on experience in role, more duties may be added to help streamline process and enhance customer satisfaction with our products and services
- Keeping customer informed (KCI) – in accordance with set KPI’s while customer queries/escalations are being resolved.
- Previous experience within a call centre / customer service environment including inbound and outbound calls, preferably within the financial services or payment processing industries would be an advantage
- Performance driven, and able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative, and to be a team player.
- Communication skills – excellent verbal communication skills.
- Professional attitude and demeanour
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (which will include shift hours with some weekend work)