The Purpose of the Role:
To raise the awareness, drive sales and heighten the profile of the client’s brands within a given territory, by the achievement of Client key result areas and targets.
This will be achieved through stock and order, auditing and merchandising, therefore increasing product availability, promotional compliance and point of sale accuracy and compliance.
Whilst the role will be Leinster based, the role will also require providing sales relief to all GSK channels on a nationwide basis when necessary.
- To increase distribution and availability within the store by implementing national and locally agreed planograms and promotions;
- To sell GSK product range to the Multiple, Symbol, Wholesale channels
- Work closely with the GSK KAM to understand key priorities and objectives for the channel.
- Influence relevant store personnel to achieve and surpass objectives in each category, with a focus on driving incremental space and availability.
- Adhere to a defined retail call file and plan your journey accordingly,
- Deliver and execute the agreed objectives and targets as set out by your line manager
- Ensure correct stock rotation and process appropriate orders electronically for all stores in an efficient manner
- To understand and identify the needs of the customer;
- Communicate effectively with store management and line managers
- Provide feedback at regular intervals through verbal communication with your manager and through agreed reporting mechanisms
- Constantly strive to reach highest standards of performance
- Maintain both CPM and GSK standards at all times
- Conference call once a week, meeting once a month
- To generate new ideas and ways of working
- To consistently strive to reach highest standards of performance for customers
- To ensure at all times that you operate in an effective and efficient manner to complete all tasks
- To undertake any other duties and responsibilities as instructed by your line manager
- Full clean driving licence
- Minimum of 2 years previous sales & merchandising experience in the retail sector
- A good understanding of the FMCG sector
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Technologically Aware
- Attention to detail & target driven
- Must have energy and enthusiasm
| Information Technology
||Attention to Detail
|Communication & Interpersonal
||Persuading & Influencing
|Planning & Organising
||Lives The Values
|7 Steps of Sales/Merchandising