In-House Recruitment Consultant – Dublin
CPM Ireland works with some of the largest brands in Ireland and has over 30 years of proven ability in the Irish Marketplace. We are part of the Omnicom Group, an American global media, marketing and corporate communications holding company, headquartered in New York City.
A bit about the team:
At CPM we know that people are the key to our success. We invest time to attract, retain and develop the best people for today and for the future. By creating a unique and innovative environment where our employees have the opportunity to develop and are rewarded for the contributions they make. This role sits within the Resourcing team and you will work alongside the wider People Team which includes HR and Regional Managers.
The Purpose of the Role:
The In-House Recruitment Consultant will partner closely with Hiring Managers to source and identify the best talent, whilst managing the recruitment process in a very fast, high growth, creative environment.
- Managing a variety of roles across the FMCG and Sales sector within the CPM business in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- Managing end to end recruitment process, including writing job descriptions, selecting recruitment methods, advertising roles, screening CV’s, conducting interviews, offer management and feedback ensuring a positive candidate experience from application to offer/decline
- Building strong partnering relationships within the Hiring Managers and HR Team across the business at all levels
- Utilising social media channels to maintain high direct sourcing success
- As part of the recruitment team responsible for continuing to build a strong employer brand, integrating all our social media strategies; including the careers page, LinkedIn, Twitter
- General recruitment administration e.g. booking interviews, maintaining ATS system & reference checking
- Continuously looking at new and innovative ways to improve the recruitment processes to meet growing business demands
- Work as part of a team to deliver the best recruitment experience for the business and candidates
- In-house or Agency recruitment background desirable but not essential
- Demonstrable experience within a similarly fast paced, commercially focussed environment would be highly desirable (e.g. Retail, Sales & FMCG)
- Experience of an ATS (iCIMS preferable)
- Understanding of Social media tools – e.g. LinkedIn
- Excellent time management skills and ability to juggle multiple demands
- Proven ability in building strong relationships
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workload effectively
- Thrives in a fast paced environment and flexible and adaptable to change
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders across the business
- Self-Starter, ability to solve problems and think creatively