We here in CPM, are currently hiring a Business and Insights Analyst. The ideal candidate will be based in our Head Office in Rathmines Dublin, however will be working in partnership with our sister company Axis.
Axis is the business insights and data analytics arm of CPM and has been an instrumental sales technology tool for CPM Ireland. Axis leverage world class business intelligence technology and client data which is shared as part of strategic partnerships.
Axis applies the Insight Toolkit to identify problems and/or opportunities and defines how to optimise client’s budget and marketing activity for maximum return.
Deliver reporting solutions within budget as approved by the client and manage financial reports and transactions
- Develop a strong knowledge of the all program reporting platforms to deliver optimum client solutions
- Develop solutions to effectively address the clients’ needs and identify opportunities and initiatives to add value to client’s business
- Pro-actively deal with reporting issues to ensure overall campaign success
- Delivering against the program objectives, and measurement.
- Quality of communications with the client, including regular WIP, system updates and KPI meetings and reporting as required
- Concise reporting and quality check of all work for accuracy before submission
- 100% accuracy in all information presented including performance reports and measurement reporting
- Advanced Excel and PowerBi Skills
- Documents and analyses required information and data
- Prepare requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations
- Understands how various issues affect each other and the outcome of projects
- Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Project management and implementation experience
- Ability to interpret quantitative and qualitative data
- Effective time management and organisation skills
- Demonstrated Business documentation expertise
- Communication Skills
- Excellent oral and highly developed written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with people from all levels within an organisation
- Ability to verbally express oneself clearly
- Excellent training and presentation skills
*Note: This role will be required to occasionally work from our CPM office in the UK.