- The candidate will be working closely with the Marketing Team at CPM. You will aid the team in executing the overall marketing strategy but with particular focus on the digital media strategy for 2019.
- The overall objectives being to drive brand awareness for CPM and aid with business development. You will be involved with the CPM group Global Marketing team where you will interact with 25 of the CPM countries.
- You will aid the business with end to end marketing campaigns which will include concept, delivery and ROI. This will be a varied role with excellent support for the successful candidate.
- Work with the marketing team on delivering effective PR Campaigns to build the profile of the business and senior management team.
- Experience or a good understanding of the following social media platforms that include; Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, WordPress and Twitter.
- SEO understanding which includes key word analysis and google AdWords.
- Good writing skills and a general interest in creating content for the public domain.
- The ability to research and identify emerging trends relevant to our business.
- To run surveys to collate data for internal reports this will aid you in creating content.
- To attend breakfast meetings, seminars and events as part of sponsorships but also for development and to help aid with writing content for the public domain.
- To gather data from the public domain of our key contacts identified for 2019 new business target list to aid in business development.
- To research our client’s markets and deliver insightful articles based on findings.
- To work with the Marketing team on delivering new business campaigns.
- Work with the marketing team on delivering both internal and external communications including newsletters and e-shots.
- Maintenance of our website via a content management system
- Experience with HubSpot as a Marketing and CRM tool.
Currently studying Marketing or other relevant degree.