At CPM we are currently looking for a Marketing Intern to work with us. This position may be especially appropriate for students studying the following subjects:
• e-marketing and social media
• Public Relations
CPM is Ireland’s leading Field Sales & Marketing specialist. We have 35 office staff based in our headquarters in Dublin and have a further 500 staff members working in the field and client offices.
Here at our Head Office, which you would be based, we work in an open plan environment and do not have a strong hierarchy culture.
It is a lively, friendly, fun and youthful atmosphere. We work as a team and interact well with all the departments. We have a business casual dress code and work in a modern building.
• The candidate will be working closely with the Marketing Team at CPM. You will aid the manager in executing the overall marketing strategy but with particular focus on the digital media strategy for 2018/19.
• The overall objectives being to drive brand awareness for CPM and aid with business development. You will be involved with the CPM group Global Marketing team where you will interact with 25 of the CPM countries.
• You will aid the business with end to end marketing campaigns which will include concept, delivery and ROI. This will be a varied role with excellent support for the successful candidate.
• Work with the marketing manager on delivering effective PR Campaigns to build the profile of the business and senior management team.
• Experience or a good understanding of the following social media platforms that include; Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, WordPress blogs, Twitter and Google+.
• SEO understanding which includes key word analysis and google AdWords.
• Good writing skills and a general interest in creating content for the public domain.
• The ability to research and identify emerging trends relevant to our business.
• To run surveys to collate data for internal reports this will aid you in creating content.
• To attend breakfast meetings, seminars and events as part of sponsorships but also for development and to help aid with writing content for the public domain.
• To gather data from the public domain of our key contacts identified for 2018/19 new business target list to aid in business development.
• To research our client’s markets and deliver insightful articles based on findings.
• To work with the Marketing manager on delivering new business campaigns.
• Work with the marketing manager on delivering both internal and external communications including newsletters and e-shots.
• Maintenance of our website via a content management system
• Work with the team in setting up a new Marketing CRM tool.
Currently studying Marketing or other relevant degree.
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious person to get experience in:
• Social media
• Use of HubSpot – our Sales and Marketing CRM tool
• Blogging – using wordpress via HubSpot
• Google Adwords
• Business Development
• Newsletter & e-shot creation & delivery using email marketing tool – Hubspot
• Campaign creation & execution
• Presenting to senior stakeholders
• Content management for website and Blog