We here at CPM are now hiring a Merchandiser in Dublin on behalf of one of our global consumer hardware clients, Dulux Paints.
Dulux is the UK’s leading paint brand, with a wealth of products and services designed to help you find the colours that you’ll love in your home, and give you the expert knowledge you’ll need to achieve great results.
The Purpose of the Role:
To merchandise Dulux products in store on behalf of CPM and its client. To heighten awareness of the client’s brands in any given location and to ensure high product visibility and quality on all products. Build in-store relationships to promote CPM and the client with the key contacts. To provide simple reporting through tablet and phone technology.
• Merchandising all relevant stock in store to ensure displays are fully stocked and laid out as per planogram
• Quality control – ensure all stock is displayed correctly, displays are clean, and any POS is fully stocked and visible
• Relationship building – communicate well with the in-store contacts to build strong working relationships on behalf of CPM and the client. Also answer customer queries while working on the shop floor
• Reporting – complete simple reports on work completed, including photos and some ordering.
• Maintain Planograms & displays – ensuring that any agreed space and shelf layouts are adhered to in store
• Monitor distribution & availability – ensuring that there is sufficient amounts of stock on display at all times with particular emphasis on core lines
Qualifications & Experience:
• Full driving licence is essential
• Merchandising background is desirable but not required
• Computer Literate – ability to send photos via email and fill in and send reports/audits as required
• An understanding of Home Improvement / DIY market would be an advantage, but not essential as full training will be provided
• Ability to undertake physical activity as this role will involve lifting and moving some heavy products
• Flexibility to complete additional work at peak times