At CPM, we are looking for a Territory Manager to work on behalf of our client, PepsiCo.
The successful candidate will be the territory owner for a specific geography in Dublin. The main objective of the role is to be accountable for the delivery of first class execution of key strategies for Walkers Snacks products, Quaker and Tropicana at store level across the Convenience, Impulse and out of home channels (defined as Indirect Retail sector, including Wholesalers, Independents, Musgraves, Symbol trade, traditional trade and out of home).
• Full ownership of Territory including all routed calls and prospecting of new distribution opportunities ex grocery
• Complete and sync all daily activities on Tablet including Journey planning, Growth Mapping, Recording equipment, Execution Photographs & recording of suggested orders where applicable.
• Balance Period Priorities & Full Year Objectives across full territory – including Volume, Distribution, Fixture Visibility, Promotional Execution, Secondary Displays and targeted new outlets
• To generate and capture orders from all direct to store customers
• To influence order generation in all centrally delivered accounts – existing and new
• Build relationships at store level to deliver the Walkers, Quaker and Tropicana strategic agendas of Key National Account Teams
• Preparation and presentation of Territory plan for Year to Senior Mgt
• Personal ownership of development plan – Fully prepare for 1 with 1s and work withs
• Broader knowledge of Impulse channels
• Planning and prioritising – including time management
• Communication Skills
• Rapport building
• Basic computer/technology skills
• Full Clean Driving Licence
• Ability to work to targets
• Team work