Every member of the CPM team contributes to the overall growth of our business. People are at the core of CPMs business proposition so as a key member of the CPM team this role is expected to make a significant contribution to the culture within CPM, via demonstrable initiatives to drive best practice and continuous improvement. A winning attitude combined with a forward thinking, innovative mindset is essential for success in this role.
The main focus of this role is to lead project delivery for our Tactical clients, ensuring operational excellence for CPM.
This person will be a champion for the CPM values of Freedom, Integrity, Excellence, Respect, and Innovation at all times, both internally and externally with the Clients.
The Primary Responsibilities for This Role Are:
- To manage the client relationships of our Tactical accounts, being a main point of contact within CPM and managing all aspects of client related projects from inception to completion.
- Manage the Client relationship to the highest level, ensure smooth project delivery and to optimise operational effectiveness.
- Meeting with clients at regular intervals, understanding the client’s project needs and delivering the against all requirements.
- Working with all client and internal stakeholders ensuring best in class operational delivery and driving our client’s goals by achieving KPI objectives specified.
- To guide and support the Tactical Field Manager to resource, manage, motivate and retain the field team to deliver operational excellence and exceed client expectations
- To ensure that client and CPM practices and procedures are efficient, addressing any operational gaps that arise and identifying opportunities to innovate.
Drive insights and new thinking
- Actively share relevant data and insights across the CPM business.
- Be on the front foot, creating opportunities and moving ideas forward.
Required Experience & Competencies:
- Minimum of 5 years commercial experience preferably in the Retail / FMCG industry.
- Excellent Operational Execution skills
An in-depth understanding of the FMCG market with an existing strong network to evidence
- Excellent leadership skills, with a proven track record in effective people management;
- Excellent negotiator; financially and commercially astute;
- Excellent presentation, relationship building and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent, strategic thinking, critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Very strong analytical skills, with experience in data analysis to offer insight into next best steps
- Digitally minded, must have a passion for continuous improvement, innovation and success.