Due to continued success and growth, CPM Ireland is hiring Venue Fundraisers for our new campaign with Charity Partner UNICEF
Working in more than 190 countries, UNICEF works to build a better world for children. UNICEF has helped save more children’s lives than any other humanitarian organization!
Thousands of children under the age of five die every day because they lack proper nutrition, safe drinking water, affordable vaccines and other basic necessities that most people in Ireland take for granted. UNICEF’s lifesaving interventions and programs around the world have helped reduce the number of child deaths by 50% since 1990. Yet 17,000 children still die every day from preventable causes
The perks of the role:
- €21K guaranteed basic salary (this works out at €403 gross per week or €1,750 gross per month!) AND generous Commission Structure
- Daily travel/lunch allowance
- 20 days paid holidays per year
- Full training provided
- Opportunity for career progression within the CPM sales channel – 92% of managers are recruited from within!
- As a private site fundraiser you’ll be working indoors in venues such as shopping centres – no cold calling!
- You will work in pairs, engaging members of the public and educating them on the life-saving work that UNICEF do around the world.
- Your purpose is to inspire people to become regular donors to help UNICEF continue their outstanding work.
- Previous experience in fundraising is not necessary for this role but being a competent communicator and humanitarian is!
- Working hours Monday to Friday and Tuesday to Saturday
- Confident, warm, talkative and engaging
- Natural empathy and relationship building skills
- Resilient, positive and persuasive
- Motivated by the opportunity to increase earnings through generous commission structure
- Values aligned with that of CPM to include Integrity, Respect and Excellence
What do we need from you?
- Own transport
- Full drivers licence
If you have any questions, email our Recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org